Join us for FCMS Day!
FCMS Day was started to celebrate our story as a school, the mission we share and the bright future ahead. It is a day for all to come together—past, graduated, and current FCMS’ers and school supporters!
Celebrate the day by wearing your FCMS T-shirt or the colors purple, orange or grey! Then at 5:30pm, join friends and family of FCMS for a picnic at the Elementary Campus.
The Parent Volunteer Committee has a great time planned with celebratory activities for kids and adults alike!
When: October 12
Location: ICRC – 1900 S Taft Hill Road, Fort Collins
Share Your Idea
In celebration of FCMS Day, the Parent Volunteer Committee (PVC) is hosting a fun contest!
Give some thought to the question:
“If FCMS was a living plant or animal, what would it be?”
Then, submit a drawing of your idea at the FCMS Day picnic! One contest winner from Primary, Lower Elementary and Upper Elementary will have their drawings displayed in the school office during the month of October.
While this is not an official bid for an FCMS mascot, this contest will help celebrate the Vision, Mission and Values of FCMS!
- The Vision, Mission and Valuesmust be represented by the living thing.
- The living thing must be real and in existence.
- All ideas must be shared with a happy heart and for fun.
- We look to celebrate others as they share their ideas.
- Ideas will be turned in at the FCMS Day picnic.
- Label your drawing with your name and your school level (Primary, Lower Elementary, or Upper Elementary).