Before and after school care is available for all children enrolled at Fort Collins Montessori School and is available all days we have school. Children choose from an array of fun and engaging age-appropriate activities.
Before School Care
- 7:30 am – Sign-in
- 7:35 am– Breakfast or Snack (brought from home)
- 7:45 am– Free choice activities/reading
- 8:00/8:15 am– Transition to classrooms
- 8:15/8:30 am– School begins
After School Care
- 3:00/3:15 pm – Sign-in & Snack (brought from home)
- 3:30 pm – Outside
- 4:15 pm – Inside
- 4:20 pm – Rotating activity choices each day of the week
- 4:40 pm – Free choice play
- 6:00 – 6:10 pm – Sign-out to parents
Please notify the school office if you would like your child to be registered for Before or After School Care and complete the necessary paperwork.
Before and After Care Fees
Please visit the Tuition & Fees page of this website.