Required Financial Transparency
Colorado Revised Statutes, 22-44-304
(Commencing July 1, 2015)
- Adopted Budget (current and prior years)
- Financial Audit (current and prior years)
- Salary Schedules or Policies (current and prior years)
- Other School-Specific Financial Information
- Rationale and Replacement Plan for Waivers From State Statute and Rule
- Link to Authorizing School District’s Financial Transparency Webpage
- Link to Colorado Department of Education Public Financial Transparency Webpage
FCMS Annual 990’s
Disclaimer: Please consider the context when evaluating financial transactions. Some transactions may appear improper on the surface but are perfectly normal and justifiable when placed in the proper context. We welcome your questions regarding our financial transactions or records.
For more information on the Colorado Department of Education Financial Transparency policy, please visit the CDE website.
Head of School