You are invited to the 4th Annual Fort Collins Montessori School Chili Cook-Off and Makers & Bakers Market, February 29 from 3pm – 6pm at the Northside Aztlan Center located at 112 Willow Street in Fort Collins. This event will raise funds for the playground at the new Fort Collins Montessori School location.
IT’S ALL ABOUT THE CHILI!
We invite you to showcase your winning chili recipe by entering our Cook-Off. We are keeping it simple with two categories — Meat and Vegetarian. Entries must be received by 11:59 pm on February 15, 2019. There is a $20 entry fee per chili. Prizes for first and second place in both categories, plus a People’s Choice award.
Purchase tickets early and save! Adult tickets are $10.00 through January 31, 2020 and $15.00 after. Children 12 and under are FREE through February 28, 2020 and $5.00 if purchased on the day of the event, February 29, 2020. FCMS staff and up to one guest are free. PURCHASE TICKETS HERE.
KID’S PLAY AREA
There will be an indoor play area and child-friendly chili for the kids. Please note that parents/caregivers are responsible for supervising their children.
MAKERS & BAKERS MARKET (in lieu of the Silent Auction)
Bring your wallet and know that all proceeds from the Makers & Bakers Market will be directed to immediate needs of FCMS. You will have the opportunity to buy some fantastic handmade goods. Cash and check are our preferred methods of payment, credit cards are also accepted.
CALL FOR MAKERS AND BAKERS
If you love to craft and/or bake, please consider donating items to the Makers & Bakers Market! You set your prices, and all proceeds go to FCMS. Volunteers will manage sales during the event and all unsold items will be returned to you at the end.
**New Rule for Bakers** Due to allergen concerns, please do not bring your baked good to the event. Describe your baked good (with a list of ingredients and your contact information) on an 8.5″x11″ sheet of paper and the person buying your item(s) will contact you to redeem at a later time (expiration 1 year from event).
MAKERS & BAKERS MARKET RULES & TERMS
- All proceeds from items participating in the Makers and Bakers Market that are “sold” are considered donations to Fort Collins Montessori School.
- Participants set their own prices, which remain at full price throughout the duration of the event.
- Participants are responsible for collecting and taking home unsold items.
- Receipts will be generated for all sales.
- Due to allergen concerns, please do not bring your baked good to the event. Describe your baked good (with a list of ingredients and your contact information) on an 8.5″x11″ sheet of paper and the person buying your item(s) will contact you to redeem at a later time (expiration 1 year from event). Baked goods need to be PEANUT, TREE NUT, and SESAME free. Items containing baked eggs are allowed. Please provide packaging for baked goods.
Organizers will contact you closer to the event with additional information.